One of our client is looking for Network Engineer ( mostly remote ) with Data Center Setup experience. Candidate must be willing to travel to AZ and TX when necessary for this job (our client will reimburse for travel when requested). Candidate can be from anywhere from us buy must also be able to work a full 8 hours a day in mountain and/or pacific Time zone.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for helping to bring a new datacenter on-line.
This role will be focused on configuration tasks including:
• Routing and switching (Arista, and Aruba)
• MP-BGP and VXLAN
• Segmenting traffic with VLANs/ VRF's
• F5 LTM load balancers
• Palo Alto firewalls including NAT and VPN
• WAN connectivity including MPLS and redundant ISP's
• Enterprise network tools (DNS, IPAM, DHCP, etc.)
• Integration of network virtualization
• Troubleshooting layer 1 problems
• Experience with DCN and Nuage preferred
Duties will also be assisting, the application teams as they bring their solutions online, and assisting with the transition to support.
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ ( Mostly remote )
Location: 7 months with possibility of extension or permanent placement
Rate: $50-55 per hour on W2
If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this email.
Gorak Smith, CIR