Programmer Resources International, Inc is a Full Service Information Technology (IT) Staffing and Solution provider company headquartered in the St. Louis area of Missouri. We provide opportunities for Contract, Permanent and short/long term project based work with our direct clients, internal outsourced projects and have partnerships for IT opportunities with multitude of other organizations. We pride ourselves on integrity, trust & value our mutual relationships. We have been recognized as one of the top 50 diversified growing companies in Missouri and Top 500 in America. We welcome the opportunity to work with motivated and exceptional talent and to join our team!
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Dallas(ValleyView), Alpharetta, GA and Charlotte, NC
Duration: 03/26/2018 to 12/31/2018 (9 Months)
Rate: $45 - $48/hour on W2
The role of Quality Assurance Analyst, is to ensure proper testing is being done as part of the software development life cycle - both through direct execution of test cases as well as coordination with specialized teams such as performance testing, security testing, and automation. The individual should be results oriented, responsive to change, practice continuous improvement, collaborative and passionate about delivering business value in a timely manner. The QA Analyst should have good knowledge of generally accepted testing practices, as well as overall testing and development processes. Under minimum supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, this position should be able to test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customers during the software development life cycle including the post-implementation and deployment phases.
• Develop and execute manual and automated testing throughout the entire Agile SDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality.
• Interpret test data, and interface with development and product teams
• Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications.
• Track and review test results and associated metrics
• Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the project team (geographically distributed) throughout the Agile lifecycle.
• Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts.
• Work with developers to resolve defects and issues.
• Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire Agile life cycle.
• Collaborate with delivery team and across the business as necessary to deliver business value.
• Practice continuous improvement.
• Provide continuous feedback.
• Minimum 7 years testing experience within a development or operational team.
• In depth knowledge of current US-ACH Processes.
• Ability to execute on test strategies, detailed system test plans, and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff.
• Strong knowledge of banking industry and ability to communicate the knowledge to others.
• Experience using Pep+ Mainframe systems and addons
• Ability to test across multiple environments (Server, Database, Mainframe)
• Functional and Systems regression test experience
• Experience with VersionOne, TFS, or Team Track is a plus
• Automated testing is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Product Development Lifecycles
• Good written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
• ACH AAP Certification
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimal/less than 5%
Locations: Dallas(ValleyView), Alpharetta, Charlotte Pay rate range: $45- $48/ hr
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references to
Programmer Resources Intl Inc
221 Clarkson Executive Park
Ellisville MO 63011
Email: | Web:
(Office) xt 203