Goodman Networks offers a complete family of solutions to wireless carriers, OEMs, backhaul service providers, and enterprise customers. Additionally, our Field Services division is a valued partner of DIRECTV delivering high quality service installations, maintenance, and upgrades for residential and commercial customers. Solutions and services offered by Goodman Networks help these entities implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
*Job Summary: *
Deployment Engineers apply technical knowledge and skills to coordinate the design and modeling of wireless systems for customer facilities. Deployment Engineers have the ability to generate designs, write procedures, develop technical documentation, and produce work items in accordance with customer requirements and design standards.
- Customer Order Analysis.
- Equipment Configuration Analysis.
- Specification Writing, Design Modeling.
- Review survey data collected by the field and assemble them into reports for designers and clients.
- Preparing scope of works, bill of materials and quotes.
- Editing floor plans and other images in preparation for designer use.
- Custom Reports, including Preventive/Corrective Analysis.
- Monitors and follow up the customer service requests to meet customer demands.
- Assists and supports on issues related to maintenance and administration of tools.
- Completes quotes, inputs quotes into database.
- Performs quality checks on databases, quoted orders, and designs that are involved with the projects.
- Ability to reference customer standards, build job aids and conform to customer processes.
Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Recommended Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of college and understanding of telecom networks and elements is preferred
- Typically requires minimum of 1-3 years technician experience
Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of accuracy and Attention to detail
- Data Entry skills Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with manipulating image files
- Ability to complete tasks in resourceful and efficient ways
- Ability to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Peer Leader
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Work hours may have to mirror customer hours and demands in specific time zones.