Sr. SharePoint Engineer- REMOTE (Up to 50% Travel)- Up to $140K
This person is responsible for consulting, designing, developing, configuring and deploying SharePoint and other Microsoft solutions in a consulting capacity. The candidate must have experience with Office 365 and should be able to articulate business transformation using the Microsoft Cloud. The candidate should demonstrate excellence technically, professionally and in areas related to customer-engagement.
- Possession of an aptitude for learning - a (minimum) Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university or 5+ years of comparable experience. The engineer should be comfortable obtaining relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices utilizing SharePoint and the Microsoft technology stack
- Communicate advanced knowledge of SharePoint as an Intranet, ECM/DM and collaboration platform - Must possess a deep technical and architectural understanding of administrative and functional capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint 2, SharePoint Online.
- Ability to interface with clients with technical ability and professionalism
- Demonstrate ability to stay current with Application Architecture best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, architectural and systems engineering industry trends
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to successfully work on and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, either independently or within a small team
- Understand enterprise scale systems built on Microsoft technologies, both on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Must be comfortable with some level of travel
- Experience working for a technology consulting firm or software product company
- Strong knowledge in leveraging Microsoft's suite of technologies for providing Business Intelligence solutions such as Microsoft SQL Server, Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services as well as other 3rd party reporting suites
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure platform
Experience with Project Server / Project Online
Contact Megan Caragher: ext. 3437 or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on ext. 3437. Please see for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!
SharePoint / .NET / C# / VB.NET / Microsoft Communications Server / MS Communications Server / MSSP / MS SP / MS SharePoint