Manager of Delivery / Microsoft Office 365 Architect (Remote / Virtual)
This is a remote working position | From your Home Office! (Continental U.S.)
EPC Group is one of the nation's leading Office 365 and Microsoft stack related consulting and implementation firms and we are looking to hire a Manager focused on Microsoft Cloud applications and Office 365 to add to our ever-growing Microsoft Cloud Implementation Practice.
This role is remote/virtual and must be located in either MST, CST or EST time zones. This role will be driving high priority customer initiatives on Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud disciplines (Office 365, Azure) with customers.
This qualified individual is highly technical, customer facing, and accountable for end-to-end customer cloud deployments. This individual will be managing other EPC Group team members delivery and coordinating calls with staff.
This individual will own technical customer engagement including: project management, architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and will lead deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
EPC Group provide commission in addition to salary for this role.
Your Responsibilities and Required Qualifications:
• Drive deployment of customer workloads into Office 365 and Azure cloud-based systems and increase consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers' cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers
• Accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts by providing deep technical expertise and support for customers migrating complex workloads to the cloud
• Adjust and change a proposed design while maintaining customer requirements and timelines
• Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design
• Leverage a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends in order to lead a team of remote consultants and ensure successful client deliverables
• Track and approve time and expenses for the team against the client budget as required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field; Master's degree preferred
Additional Technical Experience Required:
• Has deep experience in Office 365 and Azure to include Microsoft SharePoint (on-premise and SharePoint Online) as well as Microsoft Exchange (Exchange on-premise and Exchange Online) as well as understandings around other technologies such as Power BI and MS Teams.
• Project Management Experience is key as you must be able to juggle multiple projects and client requests and be able to meet the client's needs
• 5-7 years of success in consultative/complex technical deployment projects with clients
• 5-7 years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in an Information Systems related field such as network engineer with experience conducting and supporting Office 365 Exchange migrations
• Proven experience in "migrating" on-premises workloads to the Office 365 and/or Azure cloud
• Ability to stay current on Microsoft technology outside of the work environment compliments this role (i.e. - lab work, Azure tenant, Office 365 tenant, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
• Desire a Microsoft Architect with 10+ yrs. experience with various Infrastructure technologies
• Individual has experience working with Exchange Server 2010, 2013, and 2016, can troubleshoot Hybrid Connectivity issues, and can provide Exchange Server support
• Individual has implemented and supported Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business Online
• Individual can troubleshoot directory synchronization issues from Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Sync, and DirSync
• Individual understands and can troubleshoot authentication services including Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Azure AD
• Strong Active Directory background - AD on-prem, Azure AD, AD Connect/Sync, etc.
• Individual has experience troubleshooting and working with Skype for Business Server hybrid connectivity to Office 365.
• Individual has worked with Azure Rights Management Services (Azure RMS) including creating RMS policies, updating RMS policies, and troubleshooting RMS policies.
• Individual has experience working with other Office 365 technologies including Office 365 Teams, Video, Planner, and Delve.
• Individual has deployed and / or configured Microsoft Intune including creating policies, resolving conditional access issues, and managing connected devices.
Job Location: Virtual
Travel: Up to 20%
Learn more about EPC Group.net:
Please apply if you meet the above qualifications and are:
• A highly dedicated professional that is driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
• A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
• Looking for a work culture that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and team work.
EPC Group offers:
• Endless opportunities to contribute to EPC Group's professional services practice
• A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
• A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
• A network of professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
• A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Company Description Here at EPC Group we believe that team work is very important as well as enjoying what you do and being challenged every day. In this office we have a very small close-knit sales and management team that meets daily in a business casual laid-back atmosphere. We work hard and play hard. We even have 4 TV's and a ping pong table to blow off some steam and keep the good vibes going.