• Experience managing production Kubernetes clusters and Cloud Native.
• Must be fluent in at least one programming language such as Python, GoLang C, Scala or Ruby.
• 3+ years in a combination of DevOps, SRE, or Systems Operations roles.
• 3+ years experience managing Linux based servers. CoreOS is a big plus
• Demonstrated understanding of containers and container orchestration.
• Troubleshooting skills that span systems, network (TCP/IP), and code.
• Must have experience building or managing large-scale systems and application architectures.
• Solid understanding of system performance and monitoring.
• Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, distributed storage systems and content delivery networks.
• Experience working with source control management tools, GitHub is a huge plus.
Nice to Haves
• Production experience with federated Kubernetes clusters
• Experience with service meshes such as Istio or linkerd
• Experience with multiple large cloud hosting providers: AWS, GCP, and Azure
• Experience with load balancers such as Elastic Load Balancer, NGINX, Envoy, HAProxy or Google Cloud Load Balancer
• Experience with messaging technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.
• Experience with infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools: Ansible, Fabric, Terraform, Puppet, Chef.
• Experience with monitoring solutions: Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, SUMO, Nagios or fluentd
• Experience with various data technologies including relational and nonrelational databases and message queues.
• Experience with distributed storage systems: Ceph, GlusterFS, EFS, EBS or Rook
For immediate consideration, email resume to: