This position is open as of 11/28/2018.
Senior PHP Developer - Remote
(Remote - Needs 2 weeks onsite for training)
Are you a Senior PHP Developer with significant experience? Do you enjoy working on complex LAMP architecture? If so, read on....
Based in LA, we are a hot, rapidly growing internet firm looking for best in class engineers!!!!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: produce detailed specifications; write clean, efficient, and well-designed code adhering to best practices; test thoroughly; and support all code after deployment
- Unit testing and active participation in software code reviews
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency, performance, and scaling
- Work closely with technology, product, and business leadership to imagine, design, build, and expand upon the features, functions, and toolsets we provide to our customers
- Own the technical execution and delivery of multiple stories and evolving epics, and projects, within a specific sprint and across multiple sprints - operate as a key member of your scrum team to collaboratively execute against our business and product roadmaps
- Create and maintain relevant technical documentation
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs experience in PHP
- A passion for operating within best practices for design and coding
- Exceptional understanding of PHP frameworks
- Solid development experience with all tiers of a three-tier architecture
- Experience with data model design and the implementation and support of SQL databases
- Experience developing services within a Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in common third party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- BSCS or related degree
- Experience with Scrum and agile development frameworks
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns concepts
- Solid experience with single page application frameworks
What's In It for You
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy with monthly accruals
- Numerous paid holidays
- Company Outings and Events
- Friendly, casual work environment
So if you are a Senior PHP Developer with significant experience - APPLY TODAY!
If you are a good fit for the Senior PHP Developer - Remote position, and have a background that includes:
Within the following industries:
Internet - eCommerce
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.