VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts that have a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. We strongly believe in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Application Architect (PHP) for a 100% remote position.
- Assess and make recommendations for architecture of 5-6 inter-related Java and PHP-based products
- Architecting effective applications and systems solutions that address complex business needs.
- Work closely with users to build highly responsive front-ends using the latest technologies.
- Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers and traders.
- Take ownership of the design of the overall architecture of our web applications
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks (e.g. Node.JS, Angular, React, etc.)
- Security documentation and system hardening experience
- Extensive experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Ability to identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality
- Superior communication skills and a team player
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, computer engineering or Software Engineering is preferred
- 6+ years of front end development experience
- Experience with VA is highly preferred
Perks and Benefits
- 100% remote
- Simple IRA with employer-matching
- PTO + paid Federal Holidays
- Laptop Allowance
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.