*** ** Permanent hire with a leading Financial Services company, our direct client *** **
*** * * NO WORK-VISA SPONSORSHIP'S * * * **
Job Title: *Sr. COBOL Tech Lead with Day1 Day2 banking ICRE experience * * Remote work OR onsite * **
Location: Tysons, Virginia
PAY: Base salary per annum + annual bonus + benefits + relocation package
- Perform technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions.
- Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: *** * MUST'VE all the following, No Exceptions * * **
- At least 5 years of development experience with COBOL.
- At least 5 years of experience with items processing.
- At least 5 years of experience with _ F** inancial Services clients.**_
- At least 5 years of experience with JCL and VSAM.
- At least 5 years of experience with Day1 & Day2 banking ICRE , X9.37 & x9.100
- Must have experience with MVS, ISPF, FileAid, File Manager, CICS.
On call support is expected possibly 2 times a week.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment is Preferred
TO Apply, please send your resume with contact info's & availability status. Feel free to call for inquiries / discussions.
Thanks with regards,
Call: 1- ext.126 ( EDT ) |
- provided by Dice COBOL, MVS, ISPF, FileAid, File Manager, JCL, VSAM, CICS, Agile, Mainframe, items processing, Banking