First Line Analyst (1st line) job in Derby available
First Line Analyst (1st line) Job
Pay rate: £9.00-£12.30 per hour
Shifts: Shift work - 12-hrs - 4 days on, 4 days off.
Contract length: 3 months with a view to be extended
Your new company
A leading IT service provider has a job requirement for a First Line Support (1st line) person to join their growing team in Derby. Our client, who operate in over 70 countries and have over 10,000 employees in Europe alone, are Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services who implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of vendors to manage their technology infrastructure on their client's behalf. However, the most important part of their company are the services they provide, which is where you come in.
Your new job in Derby
In your new job as a First Line Support (1st line) adviser in Derby you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
The successful First Line Support (1st line) adviser based in Derby will have:
* Proven customer service experience
* Good problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexible and able to operate to time sensitive deadlines, managing multiple channels of activity and maturity of judgement to diagnose level of customer need.
* Demonstrate a broad understanding of the IT industry
* Degree educated or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
* A broad understanding of IT technologies including operating systems and software
* Proven ability to work both independently and within a team, with excellent organisation skills
* Fluent spoken and written English
* ITIL Foundation Certificate (V2 or V3) and experience of working within a Service Management environment
* Technical Service Desk experience
* Experience of Enterprise Service Management tool, preference with ServiceNow
* Experience of working with ACD telephone systems
* Application support skills, including basic SQL scripting, querying and command skills.
* Basic knowledge of XML
* Service Desk Institute Qualified
* Microsoft Certified
What you'll get in return
So…what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on a high profile project for a globally recognised IT service provider, on a generous rate. Furthermore, you can enhance your skills and gain experience with a great well known business.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please apply as soon as possible and get in touch with our specialist recruiter Jaspreet Kalsi.