Oracle Senior PL/SQL Designer Performance Tuner - Amsterdam - Banking - Remote possible
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Oracle Performance Tuner to join a long term project in the stunning city of Amsterdam. The job is expected to be both challenging and rewarding, putting all skills and abilities to performance tuning.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and vast knowledge in Oracle Database design, architecture and development of complex applications
- Expert in designing and translating the complex requirements to accurate application specifications
- Commanding Knowledge and experience writing advanced Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, SQL queries, functions, triggers and packages
- Superior level performance tuning of application code at the database level and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in diagnosing performance issues across applications
- Knowledge on analysing the plan and stats of the code and tune the code to improve the better performance
- Thorough understanding of relational databases. Knowledge on Columnar database is a HUGE PLUS
- Exceptional analytical and debugging skills
- Explores, examines and interprets large volumes of data in various forms and recommends additional methods for improvements
- Hands on experience in tools like toad, PL/SQL developer or equivalent development tools
Location: Amsterdam (Remote possible)
Duration: 6months + (extendable)
For successful applicants interviews are guaranteed in 24 hours and same day decisions. I have an excellent relationship with my client and can guarantee within the hour response if you contact me. To be considered for this project in the Amazing Amsterdam, with easy access to most of Europe, contact me now for a confidential chat.