What should I do next?
What’s the most important thing?
Have I forgotten anything?
Where’s all my data?
Are my customers happy?
What does it all mean?
Would you like to be the person who helps us answer these questions using Python, Node.js, Elasticsearch, Git, and every API known to mankind? Good! We look forward to talking to you, a highly technical data scientist with DevOps and web application development experience, about training algorithms, clustering, and chat bots.
As a member of the Customer Care team, your focus on customer needs and success are an essential ingredient in our company’s operations. As a full member of the Engineering team, you will rub shoulders with the best cloud engineers in the business.
In this role you will:
- Find, collect, improve, analyze and report on Data. All of it.
- Teach computers to answer the essential and existential questions that we have as a Support and Operations team: what should I do next? What’s the most important thing for me to do, to solve, to fix?
- Write code in Python, Node.js, Golang, PHP, Bash and any other language needed to Integrate All Things
- Evaluate, procure, configure software and tools needed to facilitate data collection and analysis
- Stay apprised of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscap
- Python, ElasticSearch, Git, Node.js magician
- Data analysis, statistics, machine learning
- Familiarity with relevant KPIs and industry best practices
- Basic DevOps experience
- You speak and write excellent English
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good business/financial knowledge
- Ability to work remotely