We are looking for an experienced Software QA engineer to design, build and automate the testing infrastructure that supports our critical business operations. You will help test new and existing functionality for the various SaaS platforms that our Business Systems Team supports.
_ To be considered, make sure you include a short note as to why you are a good fit for this great opportunity _!
Business Systems Philosophy
We’re always on the search for amazing people. The Business System Team consists of people who have deep passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic, and scalable, and will lead you to do the same.
What you will do
- You will strategize and build a sustainable, scalable and automated testing infrastructure for Elastic's critical business systems.
- You will integrate and streamline the testing of additional new functionality within our SaaS applications (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Talend)
- You will collaborate closely with various teams to meet custom needs.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related engineering discipline and at least 5 years of industry experience in a software focused role.
- You have experience testing large SaaS applications.
- You are experienced working in GitHub or other source code management systems.
- You are an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- You thrive in a team oriented environment and possess strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- You love working with web technologies and are well versed in related paradigms and protocols.
- You have knowledge in UNIX/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- If you have working knowledge of Jenkins, Docker or other CI/CD experience that's a plus.
- Are you experienced with AWS? That's also a plus.
- Worked with the Elastic Stack too? We'd love to hear from you.