For more than a decade, Centroid has been a leader in technology consulting.
We are in the unique position to offer a broad range of services that reflect both our array of industry experience and our past performance solving complex business challenges.
Our core services include Consulting Solutions, Managed Services, and Oracle Infrastructure Solutions.
Centroid values employees and clients alike.
Our goal is to provide superior service to our clients and provide our employees with continued growth and success.
The primary responsibilities of the Consulting Oracle Apps DBA is to assist Centroids Pre-sales/Architecture team with new implementations and upgrades.
This role will include travel and the opportunity to work in different environments using recent technologies.
Location : Troy, MI, Dallas TX or Remote
Employm** ent Terms:** C, C-H or W2
Required Skills: 5-7 yrs.
- Full Understanding of the E-Business Suite R12 & R12.2 with its architecture.
- Hands on experience in Installation and maintenance of E-business R12 & R12.2 environment with Oracle RAC and non-RAC database
- Trouble shooting, Monitoring, Performance tuning of E-business Application Servers.
- Full Understanding of all processes of the E-Business suite with their individual configuration files and log files and to trouble shoot issues with each component.
- Hands on Experience in EBS Upgrades and migration to different platforms.
- Hands on Experience in EBS multi node setup , online patching , cloning
- Hands on Experience in EBS Parallel concurrent processing
- Hands on Experience in EBS SSL/TLS configuration
- Unix Shell Scripting
Middleware Application: - Hands on experience in WebLogic Install and configuration, Administration, Cluster configuration, Performance tuning.
- SOA Administration.
Core Oracle DBA : - Experience as an Oracle DBA vs 11g or 12c
- Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS architecture
- Experienced with implementations and upgrades
- Strong performance tuning skills
- Expert level knowledge with RMAN
- Oracle RAC, Data Guard, partitioning, compression
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- System Administrator-level working knowledge/experience with at two of the following: Linux (including OEL), Solaris, AIX, or HP-UX
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills; creative thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional non-business hours
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and participate as a positive and cooperative team member.
- BS or BA in Computer Science or Business Management
Preferred Skills: - OCE/OCP/OCA Certified
- Engineered Systems
- Oracle Streams and Golden Gate replication