Network Engineer - Remote
Responsible for deploying network technologies as well as the installation, configuration, maintenance and integration testing performance network equipment from Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix.
* Installs, maintains and upgrades internal network hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
* Monitors usage and performance and general health of the network.
* Troubleshoots network issues.
* Assists with development of configuration and tools templates for standardization of the network.
* Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
5+ years of network engineer experience
* Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Citrix
* Knowledge of TCP/IP
CCNA, CCNP preferred
* Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
* Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
* Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
* Skill in network software installation and maintenance
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
- 100% remote position (resources can sit anywhere in the US)
Shift - Must be available to work East Coast hours (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST) regardless of physical work location. Potential for minimal off-hour work depending on the needs of the business.
Bachelor* s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.