For one of our ongoing Multiyear project, CapB is looking for a seasoned Cloud DevOps with CF/ Pivotal Cloud Foundry, vSphere infrastructure, & cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) IaaS Technical Consultant, who can initially work from our office in Encinitas, California. After a month there may be a possibility of working remotely.
Responsibilities & Skills
• Enterprise Cloud Foundry/ Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation on a variety of IaaS providers, which may include AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, Openstack with security, backup/recovery, system resiliency
• Scales Cloud Foundry foundations. Assists with backlogs, upgrades, backup and recovery, and creating or integrating with existing CI/CD pipelines
• Assists with release engineering, deployment and lifecycle management of small and large scale cloud software through Bosh.
• Understanding of the private and public cloud platforms and providers, such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Experience managing high-performance and highly available production systems, including applications, storage and networks
• Experience with cloud infrastructure ( firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT ) and various virtualization, Mainly vSphere technologies
• Experience configuring and maintaining secure, large-scale, complex, distributed applications or platforms
• Experience monitoring platform and application performance and usage
• Experience with automation scripts and CI/CD pipeline tools, including Jenkins or Concourse
• Experience with servers (Tomcat, WebLogic) and databases (Oracle, Mongo, Postgres), as well as Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, Go, Nagios, Splunk and/or Siteminder
If interested, rush your resume, with contact details, and Absolute Best rate/hr on 1099 or Corp to Corp.