Kelly Services is seeking a UI Engineer for a leading commercial data and analytics company in Denver CO.
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Job Title: UI Engineer IV
Location: Denver CO 80222 (It can be remote for out of state candidate)
Type: Contract (W2) - Temp to Permanent
Length: 3 months
Pay: $65-$70/HR (This role may have the potential to convert to full time for the right candidate. Conversion salary will range between $110k - $125k depending on skill level and experience.)
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER with EMPHASIS in UI DEVELOPMENT
The UI Developer will play a key role in the development and maintenance of commercial software product(s) in building reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class web applications for our global Fortune 500 customers. The successful candidate must be able to design, develop and automate the testing of responsive, front-end user interfaces across multiple browsers.
You will work with all software product development disciplines (including UX, engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, code, test and debug UI enhancements for commercial software product(s)
• Partner with our UX team in the implementation of complex UI designs
• Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks
• Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
• Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
• Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
• Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in full User Interface development.
• Must understand and have practiced UCD (user-centered design) concepts
• Experience with the latest ASP.NET 5, MVC and Web Pages
• Applied knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular 2+, Data Tables, TypeScript and JQuery is required
• Experience in responsive web application development (RWD) is required.
• Excellent applied knowledge in writing cross-browser compatible code (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
• Must be a creative and independent thinker who can work effectively in a team environment.
• Experience implementing a well architected, componentized front end system.
• Experience with unit and system testing frameworks and techniques (e.g. Jasmine)
• Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
• Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high-volume user concurrency
• Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle is a MUST.
• Experience using source control management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability and proven analytical, methodical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and writing skills, including the ability to research, design, and write new documentation, as well as to maintain and improve existing material
• Experience working for a national or global commercial software product company requiring software product usage and high availability in a 24/7/365 model.
• Experience working with globally distributed business stakeholders and engineering teams
• Experience working with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA
• Experience working in a large, fast-paced project environment
• Strong work ethic is a must
• Proactive: Must be willing to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery
• Must be willing to remediate code written by others
• Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST
• Must be able to work in a structured development environment and follow coding standards and design patterns.
• Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve
• Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development is preferred.
• Experience developing applications requiring internationalization and localization for global markets is preferred.
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- "