Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, creates high-quality, innovative, industrial-strength software that improves businesses and lives, seeks an accomplished AWS Architect.
_* * * Part Time role (40 - 80 hours per month) * * * _
_* * * Work can be done 100% remotely * * * _
_* * * Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship * * * _
- Looking for an AWS Architect to provide ongoing maintenance and support. The individual will be working initially about 60 to 80 hours per month for the first 3 months and then paired down to roughly 40 hours per month.
- Need the individual to be able to take calls and get in touch with staff in the event of any system issue.
- Current AWS Environment: AWS EC2 instances (micro instances); Linux - Ubuntu, Centos; MySQL; PHP; Angular; React; jQuery-based Dashboard; running on apache; Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using AWS, with at least 2 + years of experience in architecting and monitoring applications, understand and respond to system-wide performance changes and optimize resource utilization.
- Hand-on experience with DevOps techniques.
- Skillful with Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy to configure and optimize pipelines.
- In depth understanding of Linux environments.
- Working knowledge of AWS services, such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Block Storage, and Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience working with configuring Shibboleth SSO in an AWS environment is helpful.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Lead Technical Recruiter
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
- provided by Dice AWS, DevOps, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Linux