I am Kaushik Gala from Logic Soft. We are immediately looking for a Magento Developer for one of our direct clients. If you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please apply by emailing the resume ASAP to along with expected rates and contact details. You can call me at X 221 to discuss this opportunity.
Position Title : Magento Developer (Remote)
Location : Marysville, OH
Duration : Contract
The candidate can work remotely but needs to travel to Marysville, OH occasionally.
Advanced Experienced Full Stack Magento Developer
Working with a dedicated team on a Magento 2 launch across Scott's e-Commerce's digital landscape. This collaborative team consists of a technical Project Manager, BAs, User Experience, Solution Architects, business and SAP teams and one or more developers to complete sprints of work.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing custom modules and extensions for Magento 2 Commerce.
- Integration with various APIs, Marketing applications, Google Analytics
- Integration with third-party financial services, credit card processing and tax tools and applications
- Integration with SAP
- Migrating existing brand sites to develop a content-to-commerce e-Commerce strategy to Magento 2.
- Maintaining a detailed personal task plan, working in Jira, Confluence, and adhering to project timelines and schedules.
- Participate with Technical PMs on scoping implementations, Agile sprint planning and all Agile ceremonies for the project team.
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered throughout the sprint cycle.
- Coaching and directing other junior developers on software development best practices
- Unit Test and take accountability for quality of work
- Understand e-Commerce business requirements (including interpreting user stories and detailed technical requirements) and develop appropriate solutions, designs and user experiences
Strong experience with agile software programming best practices, including:
- Test-first programming
Rigorous, regular refactoring
Sharing the codebase between developers
Adherence to single coding standard
Required Developer and application experience:
- Some experience with VMs, Google Cloud, Network communications (SSH, OpenSSL)
- Working knowledge of Vagrant, experience building and maintaining virtual development environments
- Magento 2 directory structures, theme development (frontend, base, adminhtml)
- Theme Configuration & Customization
- Magento Layout XML, overriding/extending. Use of blocks, containers, layout merging.
- Widget Development
- Customization template files, experience with the Magento fallback system
- Experience with Atlassian Stack
- Experience with build tools, namely Gulp (or Grunt).
- Experience with Git and CI services (Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors, namely SASS (SCSS).
- Experience managing Magento 2 Stores from admin.
- Managing cache, console commands.
Other skills and experiences:
- Experience in client-service environments preferred.
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to drive to the right solutions for Scott's business and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Digital retail and e-Commerce experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends in emerging and existing web technologies.
- Independence, enthusiasm, superb communication and organization skills.
- Ability to thrive and work in a collaborative team environment and ability to work with remote teams
Logic Soft Inc.
5900, Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH - 43017
WORK: x 221| FAX: |
Email: | Visit Us: |