If you are a Senior Application Developer coming from a hands on software development background looking to work remotely with ~40% travel, please read on!
Since 2006, we have been a leader in the application security software industry with a focus on providing enterprise organizations with AppSec testing products and services that allow developers to deliver secure software faster. We have 1,500+ customers including 5 of the world's top 10 software vendors and many Fortune 500 and government organizations.
Our software is easy to use, effective and takes less than one hour to install with an immediate ability to scan.
40-50% travel, some international travel required
When not traveling, work from home
* * What You Will Be Doing* *
- Conduct code-reviews with customers from a security perspective using output from the Checkmarx application security testing suite
- Identify gaps in our products and provide sound recommendations to resolve those gaps in our products while also deriving viable work arounds that may be implemented from the field
- Consult on pre-sales engagements during POCs to demonstrate our capabilities and provide guidance on successful implementation/roll-out strategies
- Troubleshoot complex implementations of our solutions with our Support teams, Professional Services, and customers in order to provide satisfactory resolution
- Provide advanced training on related topics including CI/CD integrations, languages and frameworks, our APIs (REST), and other advanced, technical topics
- Add our query support from the field for (parseable) frameworks or constructs which are not supported by us out of the box
- Develop custom integrations on behalf of customers
* * What You Need for this Position* *
- Robust programming experience with many different languages. Java, C#, and JS experience a must other languages a plus; significant preference given for Go, Scala, and mobile languages (iOS/Android)
- Enterprise software development experience particularly as it pertains to using SCMs, CI/CD tools, defect tracking solutions, and best practices for enterprise software development
- Application security experience not required but is preferred; security champion experience a significant plus
So, if you are a Senior Engineer / Developer that is open to travel and comes from a technical background - please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* * CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer* *
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* * Your Right to Work* * - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
* REMOTE Sr. Application Developer*