We are a leading global provider of data integrity and compliance offerings that thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. With highly-valued products we are empowering organizations worldwide to make better decisions, and confidently plan for continued growth.
You will take a senior role and work with product to scope and implement new features. ?With such large scale you will recognize immediate results with every change made.
* Take a project and run with it
* Implement new features efficiently and cleanly
* Help mentor and guide other members of the team
* Come up with new ideas and to help improve product and environment
* A passionate engineer who lives and breathes web-applications, with focus on Ruby on Rails?
* 5+ years of experience?working on web applications at scale.
* Experience with AWS and Heroku
* Likes to get hands on in all parts of the application, both back end, front end, server configurations, databases etc.
* Experience working on a team where other individuals have contributed to a project and a demonstrated ability to understand, improve and safely extend an existing codebase.
We value?a highly collaborative, cross-functional, positive culture and approach to developing products. Craftsmanship and ownership are important to us. We are building a multi-disciplinary engineering team of 25 engineers in 2019. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team early in its inception