5-9 Years of Experience. This is a remote position. Ideally located in the bay area.
We are seeking a talented, motivated individual to work as part of a team in product program management. - from inception to EOL with focus on new product introductions. This individual will be leading product introduction teams working cross functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Services, Support, Supply Chain, Security, Finance and IT. Key focus is on-time delivery, managing and reporting risks, coordinating mitigation plans and managing escalations.
• Establish and lead recurring cross-functional project team meetings (Marketing, Operations, Procurement etc.) related to new product introduction
• Develop and own the end-to-end cross-functional project plan, schedule
• Manage and lead cross-functional team (PM, engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Support, Services, etc.) in the preparation, tracking of GTM deliverables and milestones. Proactively identifying risks to meeting target launch dates, and developing/driving mitigation plans and escalating to senior leadership as needed
• In close collaboration with Product Marketing, Marketing, Finance, Competitive Intelligence, facilitate and coordinate teams in development and preparation for product gate reviews and pricing governance reviews
• As appropriate track cost of goods required for new products
• Manage the testing of quote to cash process prior to release; coordinate activities required by supply chain and other functional areas to ensure appropriate manufacturing build and sign-off, ensure legal and homologation certification is in place
• Facilitate and coordinate separate sub-meetings (tiger teams) to address any critical items that are needed for successful product release
• Provide updates and reporting to GTM teams and executives verbally and in writing
- provided by Dice Project management, Project Plan, Product Marketing, Finance, Legal, Support, Services, Supply Chain