Permanent Position - No Sponsorship Available
Appian Technical Consulting Engineer
Our client is a privately held company specializing in the creation and support of highly responsive process and content management solutions to leading and emerging organizations. The company's integrated software/consulting approach delivers significant client value through increased productivity, reduced processing cycle times and lower administrative expenses, while dramatically improving service levels. The company serves many industry leading companies across North America.
Appian Technical Consulting Engineer activities span the systems development life cycle and may include strategy and planning; discovery and requirements; design; implementation; quality assurance; deployment; and post implementation support. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with highly skilled architects, management consultants, and engineers to create highly responsive Appian prototypes and solutions.
• Provide leadership on the design, development and deployment of solutions built on the Appian platform
• Capture relevant functional and technical requirements and acceptance criteria for target use cases
• Function as an Appian matter expert working on design, development, and deployment tasks
• Assist clients to identify other process automation and integration opportunities which increase the value delivered
• Participate in performing end-to-end QA testing cycles during development sprints.
• Contribute to developing the skills and experience of other Appian Practice team members.
• Providing exceptional service and support to our clients
• Contribute to developing and refining methodologies that promote efficient, high quality services.
• Contribute to the project delivery lifecycle, especially using Agile methods such as Scrum.
• Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes, integration needs, build trust, and help the Client innovate and automate their business
Experience & Education
• 3+ years of experience with all aspects of the Appian technology platform
• Certifications - Appian Designer Credential- minimum and Appian Lead Designer Credential - preferred
• 3 + years of experience supporting the deployment, configuration, and performance tuning of Appian-based solutions in both production and non-production environments
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• This position can be remote, preferably near a major airport.