Job Title: Sr. UCCE Engineer
Location: 100% FT Remote position
Type: FTE Position
Interview: Phone only
Title: Sr. UCCE Engineer
• Bachelor's degree preferred, preferred field of study IT or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience administering, engineering and supporting ACME Packet session border controllers required
• 6+ years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco voice gateways
• 6+ years progressive work experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), H323
• 6+ years of experience administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the Cisco UCCE suite - including CVP and ICM scripting
• 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including but not limited to Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, and Cisco Call Manager
• 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting an IP/PBX platform
• Strong knowledge of Java, XML, WSDL, SQL, API, Python, and other integration programming language
• Strong knowledge of industry standards
• Experience in engineering, deploying, and supporting UCCE version 11.X
• Experience deploying Cisco IDS, SSO, web chat, email, and other 11.X features
• Significant development experience integrating Cisco UCCE with other products for CTI Screen pop, Database dips, Finesse gadgets, and other API integration.
• Ability to work independently and with a strong sense of system ownership.
• Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with sensitivity to the audience and content of discussion
• Experience with SIP Peering
• Knowledge of other contact center platforms and VOIP protocols
• Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required
• Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users required
• Collaboration skills and attention to detail required
• Engineer, configure, implement, and support Cisco UC and Contact Center Platforms including CUCM, CUC, UCCE, ACME Session Border Controllers, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP and/or TDM)
• Design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager and Contact Center Enterprise
• Responsible for implementation (build) of a variety of voice patterns including Cisco and Contact Center applications and peripherals
• Develop and write necessary code to integrate Cisco UCCE with other API's, CTI screen pop, Finesse gadgets, IVR database dips.
• Install and configure Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers as part of the IP telephony system
• Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business/RFP needs
• Analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
• Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
• Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Why Stellar Group?
We were selected by this prestigious client because we have a track record of creating win-win situations for our clients as well as candidates. Over the past 13 years, we have earned the respect of tens of thousands of candidates and a large number of clients who admire our unparalleled professionalism and excellence. The majority of candidates who were recruited by us a decade ago continue to consult with us today; it is a testimony to their trust in Stellar Group. Because of our vast technical knowledge, quality of services provided, and ability to take care of our people, we have a 4.2 star rating on Glassdoor and have been recognized on multiple occasions by INC 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Please share my contact information with others working in Information Technology.