Siebel Developer Architect at Edison, NJ - Remote Work
Position: Siebel Developer Architect
Location: Edison, NJ
Duration: 6 months + Extension
- 10+ Years' Experience
- Strong Experience in Siebel Open UI Development.
- Strong Experience in integration workflows, script, business services and creating/modifying integration objects is a must.
- Siebel Integration using inbound and outbound web services testing WSDL's using SOAP UI, Integration Objects, Data Mappers, Integration Data Mappers.
- Experience with Call Center, eService, Public Sector, CTI.
- Must have experience with Siebel Application Administration including LOVs, Group Administration (Divisions, Positions, Employees) Responsibilities, views, State Model etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of functional and technical out-of-the box features & modules of Siebel CRM.
- Extensive Knowledge with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), web templates and Java Script.
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle large project implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful team work experience and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Professional experience required on SQL, PL/SQL, Siebel EIM, Siebel Administration.
- Good understanding on Siebel EIM performance tuning.
- Deep understanding on Siebel EIM methods.
- Develop PLSQL packages and performance tuning.
- Demonstrated experience creating data models for application operations and performance requirements.
- Deep understanding of query performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Packages/Procedures
Please feel free to reach out to me if you need additional information from my end.
- provided by Dice Must have experience with Siebel Application Administration including LOVs, Group Administration (Divisions, Positions, Employees) Responsibilities, views, State Model etc.