We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our growing support team. Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you love problem solving? Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you familiar with Linux Servers? If so, A2 Hosting has a position for you!
First, let's get introduced. We are A2 Hosting, a global web hosting provider. We offer web hosting services that allow our clients to showcase their creativity and talents online. We have a growing global team with a strong culture of empowerment and professional development.
We are looking for motivated, team focused, fast learners to join our support family. Let's get into the core of what we expect from you:
- Deliver remarkable support experiences.
- Get technical and provide creative solutions for complex problems.
- Go the extra mile when solving client cases.
- Resolve basic to complex client issues via email, live chat, and Phone.
- Learn and have fun!
We all need guidance from time to time. Here are a few areas we believe are essential to being able to succeed in this position.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong desire to grow technical skills.
- Previous experience in the web hosting industry is preferred but not required.
- Experience troubleshooting Linux servers and applications (CentOS, CloudLinux).
- Experience with Wordpress and other open source CMSâ€™s is preferred.
- Familiarity with common web hosting services (Cpanel, Plesk, PHP, MySQL, FTP, DNS)
- Patience and perseverance to provide exceptional technical support to non-technical users.
Letâ€™s talk about some perks. Our goal is to be a preferred employer. Here are some benefits we offer. We are always looking for new perks. Bonus points if you suggest something at your interview!
- Fully remote position.
- Healthy team culture and collaborative work environment.
- Quarterly bonus eligibility after 90 Days.
- Supportive management with no bureaucracy.
- Bonus for referring friends (referral program).
- Company sponsored parties, events, and conference attendance.
- Subsidized health insurance, dental and vision coverage also available.
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time.
Regarding compensation. To get formal again, compensation is negotiable and dependent on experience level. While this is not necessarily a entry level position, we will gladly consider hobbyist, recent graduates, and students. US and Non US candidates are welcome to apply!