Our client, a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination with a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices, is seeking experienced developers to join their Android development team. In this role, you will be responsible for architecting and developing the next generation of mobile forensic apps. You will be joining a focused and experienced team who follow agile development principles, and who value well-designed software, creative thinking and taking initiative. You will be working on cutting edge technology encompassing forensics, data recovery, and reverse engineering.
This is an opportunity to work at a well-established global start-up, working with global leaders in the security and forensics field. Full time position working remotely, but with their US development team.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 2 years' of professional development for customer-facing Android apps
• Published apps in the Google Play Store
• Ability to architect complex Android applications from the ground up
• Extensive knowledge in Android interface design
• Extensive knowledge of Android design principles
• Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
• Ability to develop maintainable, well-designed software under deadline
• Familiarity with GIT source control and Atlassian tools
• Interest in forensics and security
They offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, work from home and profit sharing.