Would you be interested in working for remotely for a DevOps Consultancy who are looking to expand their operations?
You would be working on our clients distributed platforms by providing high quality services and keeping the lights on. You will be working with a variety of customers from Global Banks to social media Giants. The job will require on-call work on a rota basis to help manage customer's environments and support internal systems.
The role is fully remote.
* Expert knowledge and experience (6+ years) with running Linux infrastructure. Should be familiar with Linux internals including Linux kernel, filesystem and network configuration and tuning.
* Good understanding of networking technologies including TCP/IP fundamentals, load balancing technologies and principles, DNS, DHCP, routing etc.
* Good understanding of security and complementary technologies e.g. VPN, LDAP, SSL etc..
* Experience supporting internet facing platforms and associated technologies such as Apache HTTPD, Nginx, node.js etc..
* Experience supporting Java applications
* Hands-on experience with the following technologies (or similar) including implementation and configuration:
oLinux and hardware management, including Kickstart, Cobbler, etc.
oConfiguration management Technologies such as Puppet, Chef but preferably Ansible
oMonitoring and alerting systems such as Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog or similar
oStrong scripting skills - BASH, Python, Ruby, or Perl
oExperience of at least one cloud providers - AWS, Azure, GCE
* AWS Certified
* Experience and understanding of ITIL
* Mentoring & managing junior engineers
* Apache Kafka
* Apache Cassandra
* Hashicorp stack - Consul, Terraform, Vault etc..
* Messaging systems - WebSphere MQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka etc
* Servers (HP, Dell etc.), Cisco Switches and ASA devices, F5 load balancers
* Virtualisation technologies such as KVM, Docker, VMWare
For more information please get in touch with or call .
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.