MTS is looking for qualified individuals to work as part of a team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Daily tasks include troubleshooting with end-users to resolve connection issues, providing superior customer service to all callers, documenting and tracking all troubleshooting completed within the ticketing system, and recognizing and escalating larger network issues. After completing the training program agents will have the option to work remotely.
- Troubleshooting with end-users to resolve connectivity issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers.
- Documenting all troubleshooting completed within the ticketing system.
- Recognize and escalate larger network problems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented team player
- Solid understanding of wired and wireless networking concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting networking/connectivity issues
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Flexibility in scheduling a must; evenings and weekends required
- Must be able to multi-task with phone, computer typing and screen viewing, and writing
- Requires the ability to talk, express, or exchange ideas by means of spoken words and/or hear and perceive nature of sounds by ear
- Experience with MAC OSX, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Experience with Android, Linux, Blackberry
- Industry Experience & Certifications
Details & Compensation:
- Full-time and part-time available
- Starting pay: $11.00/hr
- Remote agents must have broadband connection at home (MTS does not compensate for or provide a broadband connection)
- Remote agents must have a quiet area to work
- Opportunities exist for exceptional agents to move up
- Daytime and overnight availability a plus
- Full-time benefits include: vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, dental.
Company Description MTS provides a "SingleSOURCE" for hotel technology solutions, servicing thousands of hotels nationwide. Our solutions provide industry approved PBX, HSIA, Guest Television, Converged IP Networks and a US based 24x7 Guest Call Center powered by SMARTcheck. MTS is a leading-edge company in the ever-changing world of hotel technology, committed to providing solutions responsive to hotel requirements in an innovative, cost effective, and professional manner.