This is a one year contract supporting an enterprise client. The work is completed 100% remote. Please, no third parties. For a swift response, please send me your resume directly - .
* Acts as an independent Cloud Architect and Design Lead in support of reference architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of UC and CC solutions.
* Individual Contributor that authors Architecture and Design standards (High Level and Low level) and assists with configuration and implementation of the Architecture Design.
* Deploy the Reference Architecture via Automation and fine-tune on an on-going basis.
* Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
* 5+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at Architecture, Design, Configuration and Implementation level.
* Ability to support multiple projects at any given time.
* Provides management updates and reports on project responsibilities, progress, dependencies, risks and escalations.
* Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working environment.
* Willingness to travel on as needed basis.
* Strong Avaya UC and CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
* Avaya ACDS and/or ACSS Certification and Experience with the following-
o Team Engagement, Aura Core, Equinox, Aura Messaging, CC Elite, CMS, Breeze, AES, Experience Portal, Oceana, Avaya Analytics, and others.
* Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts - CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization, AI solutions and others.
* Strong SIP Session Management and SIP protocol experience.
* Experience with Cloud Automation, Cloud Design Patterns and Microservices.
* Experience with market leading public Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus.
* Strong experience in Linux
* Core Data Networking and Network Management
* Security Architecture and Design - signaling and media encryption
* Virtualization Technologies - VMWare / Open Stack
* DevOps Frame works - Ansible / Puppet Labs / Chef
* Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
* Programming - HTML, CSS, Java Scripts, Python, REST API, Postman
* Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Create Architecture Design Artifacts for the solution - Power Point High Level Architecture and Vision, Technical Visio Drawings, Configuration Details /Test Plans in Excel and Detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.
* B.S. or M.S in one or more of the following areas - Telecommunication Networks, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- provided by Dice API, Architecture, CMS, CRM, CSS, Encryption, Excel, HTML, Java, Linux, Management, Microsoft Word, Networking, Networks, Programming, Project, Protocol, Python, Scripts, Security, VMware