As a Heroku Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) you'll work with a diverse range of customers: from agile startups building towards their first launch to established brands like Macy's and Toyota, that depend on Heroku to run their businesses.
You'll always put customers first, working closely with them to become a trusted adviser who understands their needs, works as a partner toward common success, and advocates for them within Heroku. Your customer relationships are built on trust and a passion to guide their success and growth on the platform.
You'll be joining our team to support Heroku Enterprise customers where you'll be expected to lead and innovate around the following areas of responsibility:
- Actively guide new customers through an onboarding journey, utilizing emails, guides, and webinars, to promote their rapid deployment and growth on the platform.
- Determine business and technical objectives to set appropriate expectations of the Heroku platform, and define criteria for success, ensuring that customers receive the help and guidance they need to achieve it.
- Educate customers on Heroku architecture principles, share best practices, and assist in the development of technical solutions to enable them to develop reliable and scalable applications.
- Work closely with support and engineering teams to ensure that customer issues are addressed efficiently and transparently, to help build trust in the platform.
- Deliver Heroku Pro Modules, including App Assessments and Solution Proposals, to provide high-value engagement with customers, empowering them to get the most from the platform.
- Identify new opportunities for automation and structured offerings, such as Heroku Pro Modules, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer engagement.
- Take ownership of team discovery and development projects, that will help drive our efficiency and increase the value of the service we deliver to customers.
- Engage with other teams to gain knowledge of the platform, share customer feedback, and work to foster cross-team collaboration and understanding.
- Learn new skills and share knowledge with the team to ultimately allow customers to benefit from our collective experience.
- Constantly strive to improve yourself, the team, and the customer experience. In your role, you'll be expected to lead and innovate around these principles throughout the year. You'll be measured in this area by how well you conform to the Directly Responsible Individual model.
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience.
- Well-organized and effective communicator of technical concepts.
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster healthy dialog.
- Experience with project management methodologies, business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance.
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform suite with proven success leading customer-facing engagements.
Being a Customer Solutions Architect is a challenging role, giving you the opportunity to get deeply involved with customers in the technical aspects of their development projects, but it is also hugely rewarding, allowing you to play a vital role in shaping customers' success with Heroku.
Apply for Customer Solutions Architect - Remote (UK & Europe) You will be taken to the listing on Salesforce's career site.