Remote Job-.Net Developer with Duck Creek
Oloop Technology Solutions
.Net Developer with Duck Creek
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Property & Causality Insurance background is a MUST
- Resource to have at least 6 years' experience as Business Analyst.
- Experience with Duck Creek Policy Administration system and understanding of Rating, Forms, Declarations and other Policy Admin modules.
- Experience with Inland Marine, General Liability, Liquor Liability, Property, Commercial Package Policy, Umbrella LOB for commercial lines.
- Good knowledge of Premium rating algorithms and business rules.
- Should have good knowledge of processes and work flow in Insurance.
- Must have Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and experience in interacting with customer.
- Translate requirements from the business and create SRS/Workflow/functional requirements for Duck Creek Policy Administration System.
- Identify any gaps part of requirement analysis and provide solution recommendations.
- Document different business scenarios, data, rule, exceptions.
- Provide clarifications on requirements/identified issues by dev/QA teams.
- Interact with development and business team to provide clarification on requirements.
- provided by Dice .NET, Duck Creek