Position: JIRA Administrator
Location: NYC, NY (100% Remote)
Duration: 6+ Month Contract to hire
Interview: Phone and Skype
Job Description :
Strong JIRA admin/architecture experience
We support many project teams on our on-prem JIRA/Confluence instance.
Needs someone seasoned who can handle designing complex cross-functional workflows, and ultimately help us unify our multiple workstreams.
The primary role will be to assess our existing workflow, and helping us unify and simplify them, while increasing visibility. Additionally, the resource will support project teams with administration, and helping them with their custom workflows.
· What version of JIRA? 7.3.0
· Installed on the cloud or in house? In house
· What is the workflow - customization or out of the box? Customized
· Are there any plugins? Yes: Zephyr, Service Desk, SAML, SecureMan, Custom Field Option Synchroniser
· How many different projects and how many users? 125 projects, 2000 users (10000 licenses)
Notes directly from Current Jira Admin in role:
Was initially doing Jira Admin
Transitioned to supporting more DevOps - was supporting different territories for PWC, over 1,000 users
A lot of automation work
Need to be well versed in DevOps to be successful
Ravi Kumar |
Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: * 109 | Fax: |
Email id : /
72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306