Sitecore Architect (Remote)
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Immediate need for a talented Sitecore Architect with experience in the IT Industry.
This is a 12 month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Phoenix, AZ Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 19-01236
The Solution Architect will provide technical leadership for developing, integrating and supporting Sitecore platform implementations.
- Design high quality solutions and manage the day-to-day technical excellence of one or more product delivery teams.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own and aggressively drive forward Sitecore technology architecture.
- Work with Product Owners/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for new product features
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Create technical artifacts that describe standards, guidelines, best practices and technical solutions.
- Update and maintain Sitecore automated test plans
- Monitor and evaluate Sitecore internal performance and adjust configuration to maintain optimal performance.
- 8+ years of development experience on Microsoft ASP.Net stack
- 3+ years of development experience on Sitecore's MVC platform with
- 3+ superior code quality
- Expert-level knowledge of modern technologies and software development practices and patterns
- 3+ years in the healthcare or medical industry
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant degree is preferred.
Note: candidate has an option to work remotely for the role.
- provided by Dice Sitecore