Sr. Salesforce Architect (Remote)
- Lead salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end system
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification
- Travel required (30%)
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture with Salesforce Cloud development.
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in Java or .Net
- Able to travel (up to 30%)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- CPQ (Steelbrick/Apptus) and Cloudcraze/Demandware implementation experience preferred.
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Please send your updated resume to
- provided by Dice Salesforce, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, CPQ-SteelBrick