Kforce is partnering with a client in Denver, Colorado (CO) in search of full stack .NET Engineers for a contract to hire opportunity. Our client is moving an offshore team back to Denver and has plans to move legacy applications to more modern technology. The first 6-9 months of the project will be primarily focused on backend migrations, followed by front end work. Our client allows the team to work remote 3-4 days a week but would like them available for an in-office day occasionally (near Cherry Creek).
You will work with all software product development disciplines (including engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
Some Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Design, code, test and debug new product enhancements for commercial software product(s)
* Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks
* Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
* Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
* Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
* Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related development experience
* Demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, CI, TDD
* Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack, including .NET/C# ,SQL Server, ASP.NET, , MVC and Web API
* Experience with Multi-threaded applications and the Task Parallel Library
* RESTful Architecture experience
* Object Relation Mapping such as Entity Framework
* Experience with front-end libraries, AngularJS, Angular, and jQuery. Bootstrap is a plus
If you're able to work in the US without sponsorship, and are close to Denver that you could make it here 1-2 days a week, please apply.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.