Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking an onsite or remote Archer Consultant. Archer Admin Certification is required. Ensure resume covers all applicable skills you have.
Will be a key player in client's Archer eGRC tool solution build out.
Will add to a team of (Two) 2 RSAM architects/developers for the migration of a few use cases into Archer. There will be new ODA's developed and configuration of OOB use cases as well.
- Architect, design & implement GRC solutions in RSA Archer (Archer Admin Certified).
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk & Compliance practices.
- Define program objectives and design processes such as compliance assessment, risk identification, and remediation management.
- Gather detailed technical and functional requirements and develop applications using Archer.
- Configure Archer solutions based on technical and functional requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- Develop effective tracking and reporting mechanisms using Archer.
- Develop process flow diagrams, dynamic reports and dashboards to provide risk summary.
- Develop ability to intake and correlate data feeds from multiple sources and formats.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Architect and develop highly customized use cases/applications. Some will be new Archer work and other will be RSAM migration work.
- Archer Admin Certification.
- 2-5 years RSA Archer architect/development experience.
- SQL/REST API/Powershell.
- LDAP, Active Directory, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
- provided by Dice RSA Archer PowerShell LDAP Active Directory SQL REST API migration use cases ODA configuration of OOB architect design implement compliance assessment risk identification remediation