DevOps Consultant, DevOps Evangelist, DevOps Advisory, DevOps Transformation, Agile Consultant, Continuous Integration, Digital Transformation.
Role: DevOps Consultant / Agile Consultant
Location: Remote Working (Travel to client site)
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000
Our client is a rapidly expanding, market leading consultancy who are widely regarded as 'the' global thought leader in the DevOps space.
This role is providing advisory to key clients before handing over to some of the strongest technical DevOps engineers around to actually implement the projects, making this an absolutely integral role to the future success of the company.
If you are looking for a role in an award winning organisation that really embraces change and the latest trends in technology then this is the role for you!
Day to Day Duties:
- Acting as an evangelist for the adoption of DevOps and Agile within leading blue-chip organisations, engaging with a variety of C suite stakeholders and running discovery sessions.
- Working with clients to understand their current business processes and where their pain points are.
- Being responsible for changing client mind-set to one that fosters the adoption of DevOps and Agile and understands the value of change and how it can improve bottlenecks within the organisation.
- Completing in-depth reports and working with the technical DevOps team to implement required solutions and services.
- A passion and deep underlying knowledge of DevOps in both a cultural sense and the technologies / tools required to solve problems.
- In-depth experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience liaising with senior level stakeholders at client organisations and influencing change top-down.
- Strong report writing skills and the ability to work to tight project deadlines.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.