Work with a world-class engineering team to build a world-class digital marketing software platform and business.
Authoritas is a rapidly growing software business based in the UK with customers all over the world. We have built a world-class SEO and content marketing software platform that helps companies of all sizes get the best return from their websites.
We're now developing the exciting next generation of our software using advanced Big Data analytics and machine learning to give content marketing and SEO teams an even greater competitive edge.
Our Big Data challenges are significant and are only going to get more challenging and exciting - We're looking for engineers who can "hit the ground running"!
You'll be working in an agile team environment working closely with the UK and remote engineering teams using the latest methodology and techniques to develop world-class marketing software and tools.
We constantly try to improve ourselves and follow industry best practices, so code reviews, CI, automation, R&D and knowledge sharing sessions are all part of the picture.
Preferred skills and experience:
• HTML, CSS
• Strong SQL query building skills
• Excellent spoken and written English is essential
• Experience working in an Agile team
• At least 2 years' experience working as a developer
• CoffeeScript, Node.js, CasperJS
• Jira, Confluence
Why work with us?
We're an ambitious young, fast-growing company intent on building world-class software for a global customer base of leading brands, agencies and e-commerce sites. You'll have ample opportunity to shine, to share your knowledge and learn from a talented team. We offer a competitive package, opportunities for international travel and have a passionate and fun culture, flexible working arrangements and a great working environment.
Authoritas is based in Twickenham, SW London. (So, no nasty daily commute on the Tube!)
We'll expect you to (and you're the kind of person who'll want to) contribute to all aspects of the business.
We're doubling the team in 2019 and this is a superb opportunity to be a part of a growing business (and even own a part of the business through our generous share option scheme).
• Competitive remuneration package including EMI approved share option scheme
• Career progression - we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
• Encouragement to attend conferences and training days
• Freedom to explore new technologies
• Flexibility to work on different projects with talented local and remote teams
• Relaxed office environment - with a WIFI enabled garden (and team BBQs in the summer and snow ball fights in the winter!)
• You'll be joining a growing company, with a unique global proposition, at an early enough stage to make a big contribution to our success and to accelerate your career
How to apply?
Visit our website to find out more about Authoritas. Then drop our CEO, Laurence O'Toole, an email with your CV and salary expectations. Please also include any open source or community projects you have contributed to and links to any relevant work on Github or Bitbucket.