Lead Full Stack Developer - 60k - 100k + 0.1% - 1.0% Stock
Offering: Onsite in the London Office or Fully Remote
Tech Stack: Python | Django | Redis | Postgres | React | SCSS
Working for an open source, community-first company, where what you develop is available for everyone in the deep learning community to read, modify and contribute to (Apache 2.0 license).
This means your code needs to be clean and maintainable; it also means you will interact with the deep learning community when developing the products.
- This position is for a Full Stack Developer.
- You will be at the heart of making a one and only platform the home of deep learning on the internet.
- Your overall goal will be to make it easier for deep learning engineers to discover and experiment with the latest research.
- This could include making state-of-the-art leader boards for tasks like image recognition, designing a user reputation system, or building a task validation framework.
- Develop a platform for deep learning engineers
- Develop our web application backend (Python/Django/Redis/Postgres)
- Develop the web application frontend (React/SCSS)
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
- A degree in computer science OR relevant web development experience
- Strong commercial experience with the main tech stack for the role i.e. Python | Django | Redis | Postgres | React | SCSS
- Software engineering experience in one or more general purpose language
- Knowledge of best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/etc)
- Experience with databases and caching
- Open source projects and contributions
- Interest in deep learning and/or working knowledge of TensorFlow or PyTorch
If interested in hearing more about the opportunity get in touch. This is a chance for an exceptionally talented developer to get involved in deep learning and interact with some of the biggest names in the community.