Front End Developer - 50k - 70k + 0.1% - 1.0% Stock
Offering: Onsite in the London Office or Fully Remote
Working for an open source, community-first company, where what you develop is available for everyone in the deep learning community to read, modify and contribute to (Apache 2.0 license).
This means your code needs to be clean and maintainable; it also means you will interact with the deep learning community when developing the products.
- This position is for a Frontend Developer.
- You will be at the heart of making a one and only platform the home of deep learning on the internet.
- You will create compelling and intuitive experiences for users to allow them to explore and engage with exciting developments in AI.
- You will also have strong opinions on design and UX choices, and work with our product team to shape an amazing product.
- Develop a platform for deep learning engineers
- Develop web application frontend (React/SCSS)
- Work with UX and product team to ideate and deliver platform improvements
- Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
- Good commercial experience with React.
- Preferably some grasp of Python.
- A degree in computer science OR relevant web development experience.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Desire to make an impact through product improvements.
- An interest in artificial intelligence is a plus.
If interested in hearing more about the role and company please get in touch.