We are building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We've assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• You must be able to design, develop, document and implement software leveraging agile and CI/CD methodologies.
• Comfortable in a team environment that is highly collaborative and places strong emphasis on peer review.
• You are able to engineer applications and web services that can run in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments.
• You have a strong passion for developing incredibly simple yet highly functional interfaces.
• You have experience with infrastructure virtualization technology including Mesos and Kubernetes.
• You have experience with container based technology, specifically Docker.
• You must have experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies and can leverage them to develop new products / solutions.
• You are knowledgeable with open source tools and technologies and can use / extend them where appropriate to develop solutions.
- BS with 8+ years of related experience or US Master's with 6 years of experience
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development
• Building SOA based systems a must.
• Building and/or leveraging distributed systems.
• Big Data - Hadoop (HDFS, YARN) and Kafka experience a plus.
• RDBMS (MySQL, PosgreSQL, etc,) and SQL.
• RESTful API development.
• Public Cloud - AWS, Private Cloud - Openstack, VMWare.
• Containerization technology - Docker.
• Virtualizaiton software - Mesos.
• Building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines.
• Build tools - Gradle, Maven, make.
• Continuous Integration solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity or Bamboo.
• CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Travis CI.
Company Description Verticalmove is responsible for building one of the most cutting-edge technology groups throughout Microsoft. The Experimentation and Analysis (ExP) group empowers every major product within Microsoft to objectively influence iterative changes to these products and their features through intelligent, data-driven, controlled experiments.