Ready to use your expertise on a wide variety of difficult defense security assignments, applying analytical techniques as part of a team that tackles national defense challenges? Want to take your System Administration skills to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact?
We are now hiring fully qualified Senior System Administrator , experienced in utilizing analysis methods and practices with a passion for providing systems support on a variety of highly complex tasks. Working for Employer will put your industry expertise to work and continue to propel your career forward as a Senior Systems Administrator.
- Manage the Security Services Enclave, including infrastructure architecture and design, resource
- planning, hardware & software procurements, and DoD security requirements
- Direct system administrator team to provide necessary services for the Emerging
- Technologies team and the greater HPCMP as needed, including HWSS infrastructure services,
- development environments, and production services
- Coordinate with ISSM and ISSO on change management requests, security threats,
- and required paperwork to maintain Security Services Enclave ATO
- Manage all Security Services production services, including, RADIX, SSO, BACPAC
- Coordinate rollout of all new Security Services production services, such as OpenID Connect
- Manage Splunk Enterprise implementation at all HPCMP DSRCs; act as Splunk SME for the
- Coordinate Tripwire Enterprise implementation at all HPCMP DSRCs; provide Tripwire
- expertise as needed
- Perform Security Project Reviews on Splunk and Tripwire projects to HPCMP Director of
- Train and mentor junior system administrators
- BS degree and 2-4 years of related professional experience.
- Security + ( CISSP Preferred)
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
**Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Employer Referral Program
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Employer external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!**