Penetration Tester (Remote) - Nessus, NMap, CEH, - Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits - Remote
An international leading compliance testing and auditing lab. The company has been established for over 40 years and have offices in the USA, UK, Europe and the Far East.
The company is growing rapidly due to the amount of new clients who are using their services.
- Managing and delivering security testing assignments;
- Performing a variety of security testing assignments,
- Defining the scope for security testing assignments;
- Managing complex multi-faceted security testing assignments;
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports;
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans;
- Supporting senior members in the sale of security testing assignments;
- Providing thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats;
- Teaming up with colleagues in other lines of services in support of client needs for Information Security services;
- Working either as senior subject matter experts in their field and/or manage teams in delivering client excellence;
- Home-based if desired.
- Application and/or infrastructure penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools.
- A good understanding of Linux, Windows, and network security skills. + Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Deliver a quality report on time.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment. + Familiar with (if not qualified in) test suites such as:
- Burp Suite
Nice to have skills:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT) + CREST Infrastructure Certification
- CESG CHECK Team Leader
- CESG CHECK Team Member
- Tiger Scheme Senior Security Tester
- Tiger Scheme Qualified Security Tester
- Any other recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent
If you are a seasoned penetration tester with the above skill set, requirements and looking for a new challenge please click the apply button now! Alternatively call me immediately on .