Description: Requirements Job Description:
Candidate must possess knowledge of F-16 Avionics Intermediate Station (including all variants AIS, IAIS (improved AIS), VXI-IAIS, R-IAIS (Rackmount Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop) Automated Test Equipment ATE as well as Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) hardware, and associated ancillary Support Equipment (SE)). System engineering methods including requirements development, system integration techniques (including interfacing with existing Test Program Sets, verification/validation methods, system specification development, Interface Control Document (ICD) development, trade studies, risk analysis and mitigation techniques, design reviews, configuration management, and concept of operations development. The candidate is expected to:
(1) Support proposal efforts,
(2) support systems analysis and requirements for an AIS logistics program
(3) have a strong understanding of systems engineering including requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis;
(4) provide leadership and engineering discipline to a team of engineers.
(5) understand and mitigate interoperability risks associated with the implementation of the AIS upgrades, changes, and obsolescence issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing is a must.
Qualifications: Education: BS in Engineering
1. 10 years of experience in AIS/IAIS/R-IAIS systems requirements, design, and TPS integration
2. Must be a U. S. citizen or permanent resident.
3. Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Systems engineering experience
1. F-16 AIS Experience at Hill AFB.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www. Leidos. com. The company s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.