Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
This role is responsible for turning data into meaningful reports or data visualizations for management and executive leadership. The primary tool will be the SalesForce tool Einstein Analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience listening to the business partner to determine what the key performance indicators are that need to be developed and represented. Must be able to wade through what is being asked to determine what is needed.
The analytics team partners with the business and a data team to find the optimal solution for our executive level and management level clients.
Primary duties or experience for this may include, but are not limited to:
Experience working with standard object structure, familiar with Setup, Schema.
Experience creating datasets using a dataflow.
Experience with SFDC security settings
Modification of XMD
Able to edit JSON, and write SAQL.
Outbound change-sets for migration.
Einstein Analytics (PLUS)
1-2 years experience in creation of lenses and dashboards against a dataset (PLUS).
* 5 years relational database and SQL experience
SQL Server a plus
* 5 years experience with leading BI tools
MicroStrategy, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.
* Mobile BI experience a plus
* Jira workflow tool experience.
* User interaction, requirements gathering, or production support experience
* Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
* Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
* Creates and publishes periodic reports, as well as any necessary ad hoc reports.
* May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools. May make recommendations based upon data analysis
* Provides analytic consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers.
* Data analysis and reporting encompasses a much higher level of complexity.
Requires a BS/BA degree in related field; minimum of 5 years' experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is required. Ability to manipulate large sets of data. Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills. This job is more focused on higher level technical expertise, mentoring staff in lower job levels, more customer facing, higher level of collaboration, work is higher volume and/or higher risk, and modeling as compared to the Bus Info Analyst Sr job.EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. *