As a Systems Administrator, you will work in a dynamic environment supporting customers. You will work with enterprise IT users and other IT support resources to efficiently and effectively resolve technical issues.
More About the Role:
In this role, you will provide remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Additionally, you will troubleshoot problems and apply resolutions remotely. You will also
resolve desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, and other tools.
Work may be under a Day Shift, Late day or Swing shifts may all be available.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Using and updating a ticketing system(s) for tracking.
- Utilize demonstrated knowledge to support computer hardware architecture questions
- Support Microsoft Exchange and troubleshoot problems.
- Use and provide knowledge on Microsoft Office Applications
- Use and provide knowledge on Active Directory
- Use and provide knowledge of Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline.
- Five years of applicable experience may be substituted for a degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools, networking and applications
- Must possess good communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task for example talk with users, and update records or perform research at the same time
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- CompTIA Security + desired but not required
What We Can Offer You:
We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.