ServiceNow developer---REMOTE ROLE---Need on our W2
Veritis Group, Inc.
_ "US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. _
_ We are unable to consider H1b candidates at this time" _
- Performance Analytics dev within ServiceNow
- Participate in the onboarding of new clients.
- Provide general support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Coordinate ServiceNow application, releases and platform upgrades, as necessary.
- Create and configure ServiceNow business roles, notifications, UI policies, UI Actions and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Using MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
- Utilize LDAP/SSO integrations for customer sign-on and automated user profile feeds.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team, to configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
Education and Experience
- Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience.
- At least 5 years' experience as a ServiceNow developer
- Experience successfully delivering in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience working in a ServiceNow domain separated environment
- Experience working with ServiceNow self-service portal and service catalog
Srikanth Baradwaj | Senior Resource Coordinator | Veritis Group, Inc.
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Phone: / Fax :
Email: | | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
- provided by Dice ServiceNow,,,,,,,,,,,,, Performance Analytics