An exciting opportunity has arisen with a client of mine who are a market leader in healthcare technology focusing on how patients are handled throughout the process of treatment / appointments.
They are looking for an experienced Software Architect to become an integral member of their growing Software team focusing on both existing and brand new products moving forward. You would have control over the direction/decisions made in regards to engineering.
You should have:
• Over 7 years software development experience, ideally commercial with Java, PHP, Python
• 5 years full-stack development using MEAN and LAMP
• PHP 7, Laravel MVC
• Nice to have experience with Angular, React, Vue and especially React Native
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion and desire for pure code, well tested (minimal as possible)
The salary is up to $150k and they are open to reviewing remotely based candidates but must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
If this sounds of interest then please do reply back to this advert with an updated version of your resume.