Our client is looking for a mid-level Remote Ruby on Rails Developer. Benefits include unlimited PTO, a Mac computer for work, and access to continued education.
· Designing and implementing client and server-side code.
· Participating in design and code reviews.
· Collaborating with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing.
· Staying informed on the latest technologies and trends, then critically adopting them, as appropriate.
· Debugging web and mobile application code quickly and efficiently.
· Communicating estimates to project managers to assist in client budgeting.
· Have excellent coding skills and convention knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
· Have knowledge of the HTTP lifecycle, REST, caching, messaging technologies, etc...
· Thrive in a dynamic environment, using agile methodologies.
· Be detail-oriented and exercise creative problem-solving skills.
· Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Have the passion to learn.
· Be able to swap context when needed.